Divorce Modifications Attorney

When Can I Get A Divorce Modification In Orlando, Florida?

When Florida family courts make decisions regarding alimony, child support, custody, and time-sharing, they do so based on the circumstances at the time the ruling is made. When things change, it may be necessary to make modifications to these agreements. When either party experiences a major life event, such as losing a job, getting a raise or promotion, co-habitating with a new partner, or incurring major new expenses, existing arrangements may no longer accurately reflect the situation, and may need to be modified.

If you are seeking modifications, or have been petitioned for modifications to an existing divorce agreement, it is wise to seek legal counsel from an experienced family law attorney who can ensure that your rights and best interest, and those of your children, are being respected.

With over 25 years of legal experience, divorce lawyer Stanley M. Silver is one of Central Florida’s most trusted family law litigators. Over the course of his distinguished career, he has handled over 3,000 civil and family law cases, and is ready to put his experience to work for you. Mr. Silver offers flexible appointment schedules and free case evaluations, so it costs you nothing to speak to a knowledgeable Orlando, Florida divorce attorney about modifications to your divorce agreement.

Alimony And Child Support Modifications

Spousal support modifications may need to be made any time either party’s income, monthly expenses, or living situation changes. If you are paying alimony and you lose your job, you can petition the court to modify your spousal support payments to reflect your current financial situation. Similarly, a person receiving alimony may need to request modifications to existing arrangements when either party’s finances or living arrangements change.

Child support modifications are often made under similar circumstances, as well as when children’s financial needs change.

Timesharing And Custody Modifications

Petitioning Florida family courts for custody or visitation modifications can be a complicated process, but a skilled family law lawyer can help streamline the process and ensure that the best interests of your children are being served. In addition to helping clients seek modifications to existing custody arrangements, divorce attorney Stanley M. Silver represents parents who have been petitioned for modifications that are unfair or would expose the children involved to an unfavorable living situation.

Contact Orlando Family Law Attorney Stanley M. Silver, P.A.

There are few legal issues that can be as emotionally fraught as those concerning our families. If you have questions about modifications to your divorce agreement, call family law attorney Stanley M. Silver at (407) 869-1616 today, and schedule your free case evaluation.

Stanley M. Silver, Attorney At Law, P.A., proudly serves clients throughout Central Florida, including Longwood, Casselberry, Orlando, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Sanford, Wekiva Springs, Apopka, Maitland, and other communities in Orange County and Seminole County.

Quick Contact

Please Fill Out The Short Form Below And One Of Our Experienced Attorneys Will Be In Touch Shortly!

Contact Us

Stanley M. Silver, Attorney At Law PA
1220 Commerce Park Drive, Suite 201, Longwood, Florida 32779
Telephone: (407) 869-1616 | Fax: (407) 869-9998

Stanley M. Silver provides sound legal advise and representation for clients located in Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Winter Park, Casselberry, Sanford, Winter Springs, Apopka, Maitland, Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County and all across Central Florida

All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution.

Copyright © 2016 - 2018 by Stanley M. Silver, Attorney at Law P.A.. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer | Sitemap | Relentless Media LLC